Halls and rooms for Hire.
If you would like to request a booking for the Village Hall on New Road - please complete the booking request form you can view the booking calendar for availability (scroll down for times of bookings)
So with effect from 1st January 2020 we are increasing the room rates as follows:
Commercial bookings - £12.50 per hour
Local community groups & non-profit groups- £11.00 per hour
Private party hire by Stoney Stanton residents - £11.00 per hour.
Hall Measurements: 12.24 metres long by 6.65m wide
Height to the top of the windows: 4.14m
(the room easily accommodates an indoor bouncy castle)
EVERGREENS - Roy Mills 01455 273809 or firstname.lastname@example.org
TOTAL TONE/FITSTEPS/BOWKA & CLUBBERCISE - Loraine Geary 07545 492793
CREATIVE CHILDREN & STITCHERS - Debbie Roach 07813 807769
ZUMBA - Amy Lee 07882 458647
KIDS DANCE - email@example.com
MARTIAL ARTS - 01455 272454 or firstname.lastname@example.org
OVER 65's - Edward Redman 01455 271694 or Edwardredman@btinternet.com
MONDAY CLUB - Caroline Reene 01455 271329 or email@example.com
FALL PREVENTION - Blaby District Council - Eleanor Blackwell firstname.lastname@example.org
Megastrikers - email@example.com
Pilates - Emma @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Youth Club - email@example.com
Dave's Fitness - David Allison @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Walking Group - Caroline 07483 224085
Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions - Hall Hire 2021 (PDF, 144 Kb)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY.
THE HALL WILL BE OPENED AND CLOSED BY THE CARETAKER AT THE AGREED HIRE TIMES.
FIRE REGULATIONS STATE THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PEOPLE PERMITTED IS 150 AT ANY ONE TIME.
RULES OF HIRE
- The hall is a non-smoking building
- The sale of alcohol is permitted via a temporary event notice from Blaby District Council.
- Either or both of the External doors will remain unlocked during the hire.
- Hirers are asked to be respectful of other hirers and ensure they leave the premises clean and tidy
- All tables and chairs should be returned to their original position.
- All rubbish must be placed in the bins provided, any soiled items ie nappies must be placed in the external bins.
- All large equipment ie bouncy castle are permitted.
- Have fun and leave us feedback, thank you.