Village Hall - Room Hire
Whats on at the village hall...... (PDF, 2.1 Mb)
Village hall newsletter
If you would like to request a booking for the Village Hall on New Road - please click here
So with effect from 1st January 2020 we are increasing the room rates as follows:
Commercial bookings - £12.50 per hour
Local community groups & non-profit groups- £11.00 per hour
Private party hire by Stoney Stanton residents - £11.00 per hour.
Hall Measurements: 12.24 metres long by 6.65m wide
Height to the top of the windows: 4.14m
(the room easily accommodates an indoor bouncy castle)
EVERGREENS - Roy Mills 01455 273809 or firstname.lastname@example.org
TOTAL TONE/FITSTEPS/BOWKA & CLUBBERCISE - Loraine Geary 07545 492793
CREATIVE CHILDREN & STITCHERS - Debbie Roach 07813 807769
KIDS DANCE - email@example.com
MARTIAL ARTS - 01455 272454 or firstname.lastname@example.org
OVER 65's - Edward Redman 01455 271694 or Edwardredman@btinternet.com
MONDAY CLUB - Caroline Reene 01455 271329 or email@example.com
CHINESE MARTIAL ARTS - Steve Kelsey firstname.lastname@example.org
FALL PREVENTION STEADY STEPS - Blaby District Council - Hannah.Powell@blaby.gov.uk
PILATES - Emma @ email@example.com
YOUTH CLUB - firstname.lastname@example.org
DAVES FITNESS - David Allison @ email@example.com
WALKING GROUP - Caroline 07483 224085
Terms and Conditions
Village Hall Terms and Conditions of Hire (PDF, 145 Kb)
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY.
FIRE REGULATIONS STATE THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PEOPLE PERMITTED IS 150 AT ANY ONE TIME.
RULES OF HIRE
- The hall is a non-smoking building
- The sale of alcohol is permitted via a temporary event notice from Blaby District Council.
- Hirers are asked to be respectful of other hirers and ensure they leave the premises clean and tidy
- All tables and chairs should be returned to their original position.
- All rubbish must be placed in the bins provided, any soiled items ie nappies must be placed in the external bins.
- All large equipment ie bouncy castle are permitted.
- Have fun and leave us feedback, thank you.