Halls and rooms for Hire.
If you would like to request a booking for the Village Hall on New Road - please complete the booking request form you can view the booking calendar for availability (scroll down for times of bookings)
Hire Charges for the Village Hall are as follows:
Private Parties - £10 per hour
Commercial - £10 to £12 depending on requirements
Hall Measurements: 12.24 metres long by 6.65m wide
Height to the top of the windows: 4.14m
(the room easily accommodates an indoor bouncy castle)
EVERGREENS - Roy Mills 01455 273809 or email@example.com
TOTAL TONE/FITSTEPS/BOWKA & CLUBBERCISE - Loraine Geary 07545 492793
CREATIVE CHILDREN & STITCHERS - Debbie Roach 07813 807769
ZUMBA - Amy Lee 07882 458647
CHINESE MARTIAL ARTS - 01455 272454 or firstname.lastname@example.org
OVER 65's - Edward Redman 01455 271694 or Edwardredman@btinternet.com
MONDAY CLUB - Caroline Reene 01455 271389 or email@example.com
FALL PREVENTION - Blaby District Council - Eleanor Blackman firstname.lastname@example.org
WEIGHTWATCHERS - 01628 777077 - meeting number 6586761
Terms and Conditions
- Terms and Conditions (Word Document, 81 Kb)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY - PLEASE READ THEM AND TICK THE AGREE BOX TO CONFIRM THE BOOKING.
THE HALL WILL BE OPENED AND CLOSED BY THE CARETAKER AT THE AGREED HIRE TIMES.
FIRE REGULATIONS STATE THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PEOPLE PERMITTED IS 60 IN THE MAIN HALL AND 30 IN THE LOUNGE.
RULES OF HIRE
- The hall is a non-smoking building
- The sale of alcohol is not permitted, however you may consume alcohol brought with you.
- Doors will be opened and closed by the caretaker or anyone else agreed prior to hire
- Doors will be opened no more than 10 minutes before agreed start of hire and doors will be locked at the agreed finish times, so make sure you have left yourself enough time.
- Either or both of the External doors will remain unlocked during the hire.
- Internal fire doors will remain closed during the hire.
- Hirers are asked to be respectful of other hirers and ensure they leave the premises clean and tidy
- Any 'messy' activities are to take place in the main hall only.
- All tables and chairs should be returned to their original position.
- Please do not place signs or notices on the walls.
- All rubbish must be placed in the bins provided, any soiled items ie nappies must be placed in the external bins.
- All large equipment ie bouncy castle are permitted by located at an agreed position.
- Have fun and leave us feedback, thank you.